Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
1. This site is operated by The Frontline Organisation, (‘Frontline’, ‘we’ or ‘our’). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By using our site from the date of first use you agree to accept these terms and conditions and our Data Protection policy.
2. Frontline reserves the right to update or change these terms and conditions and/or our Data Protection policy at any time by posting changes to this page. Your continued use of this site after any such changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
3. You agree to use the site for lawful purposes only and in a manner which does not infringe, restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to another person, including but not limited to the transmission of obscene or offensive material in relation to this site.
4. The site and information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding Frontline, Firstline or the Fellowship are provided ‘as is’ and without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Frontline be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of, or loss of use of, the site, whether in contract or negligence.
5. Frontline, Firstline Praxis, Firstline and Fellowship are all registered trademarks. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all rights including those in copyright in the content of this website are owned by or controlled for these purposes by Frontline. All rights are reserved. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law or as indicated on the site or as permitted by our terms and conditions, the content of this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way without first obtaining Frontline’s written permission or that of the copyright owner. Where documents exist that are the responsibility of individual authors, the views contained within said documents do not necessarily represent the views of Frontline.
6. Frontline is not responsible for the content of external websites and any link to another website does not necessarily mean we approve of or endorse the content of that website. Use of an external website is at your own risk. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
7. Frontline does not warrant that all functionality on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials. You are therefore recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the site.
8. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. While we strive to keep the information that you supply secure, please be aware that the internet is not a fully secure medium. We use secure servers for collecting sensitive information.
10. The Frontline Organisation is a registered charity with charity registration number 1163194 and a company limited by guarantee with registration number 09605966, registered in England and Wales and our registered office is at Coram Campus, 41 Brunswick Square, London, WC1N 1AZ.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this site must be terminated immediately.
12. These terms and conditions are published as version 3, May 2018.
Privacy and Data Protection
Frontline is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we will use and store your information in line with both the Frontline Data Protection Policy and all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). To review how we collect and process website users’ personal data please see our privacy notice here: https://thefrontline.org.uk/privacy-notice-website-users/.
Frontline is dedicated to creating social change for children who do not have a safe or stable home, by developing excellent social work practice and leadership. We are committed to providing the very best service and excelling in everything that we do. However, we recognise that our work can always be developed further. One of our core organisational values is to ‘Stay curious’, which means we are continually reflective and always looking for ways to adapt and improve. So if you have feedback for us, we would like to hear about it.
We commit to dealing openly, fairly and effectively with any comment or complaint about our services. We ask that every effort be made to resolve a complaint informally in the first instance. If you wish to raise a complaint, please first discuss the matter with the person to whom the complaint relates or who is responsible for the matter that gives rise to the complaint and explain what it is you consider would remedy the situation. If you are not sure who the relevant person is, or you don’t feel able or comfortable to attempt to resolve your complaint informally, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.