Guardian Social Care: A new law could make it a criminal offence for social workers not to report suspicions of abuse. Child protection experts look at the pros and cons.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families