Budding child protection social workers can apply to take part in the Teach First-style training scheme Frontline from 30 September. Applicants will undertake a four-stage process, including a self-selection questionnaire, online application form, psychometric testing and an assessment centre. The 100 who succeed will join Frontline’s two-year programme, beginning with a five-week “summer institute” in July 2014.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship