Frontline, the fast-track training scheme for ‘high-flying’ graduates is to accept applications for its first cohort of 100 candidates from 30 September. The date was revealed at a major launch event in London on 12 September attended by the Secretary of State for Education Michael Gove and former Labour minister Lord Andrew Adonis, a long-time backer of the initiative.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship