Practising as an effective social work professional in times of financial limitations and critical public opinion is a challenge. How can we provide quality services at a time of cuts? Against the backdrop of dwindling resources, social work staff in Leicester remain committed to raising the standard of service offered to the most vulnerable children and families within our communities.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship