The British Association of Social Workers (BASW) has responded to Michael Gove’s speech on child protection. In the statement BASW’s Chief Executive Bridgett Robb said that she “recognises the potential of the Frontline social work training programme” and “welcomes the enthusiastic response from potential candidates”.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship