A major campaign to recruit at least 50 new and experienced children’s social workers for Norfolk has been launched. The county council has invested £5m in front-line social work which it hopes to use to make caseloads more manageable and help more families stay together.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship