Josh MacAlister was working in a school as a Teach First graduate when he came up with the idea that a similar fast-track scheme could benefit social work. Shahid Naqvi meets the brains behind the deeply controversial training initiative for ‘high-fliers’.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship