For me working in child protection is a bit like being in a big family. There’s always a drama, never a dull moment, but at the end of the day everyone’s got your back and it’s the tears and the laughter that get you through. You pull together and you keep on going, because ultimately everyone’s there for the same reason: to try and make a difference to those people whose own families aren’t as fortunate.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship