BBC West Midlands’ breakfast show host Pete Morgan looks at how Walsall Council is aiming to recruit more children’s social workers. The piece includes an interview with BASW’s Bridgett Robb who mentions the 4,000 expressions of interest in Frontline (1:00).
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship