Jenny Molloy was just nine years old when she walked into a police station with her two younger brothers and asked to be taken into care. Now thirty years on, Jenny has told her story in a book, which describes the chaotic childhood with her parents and the care system that she says saved her. The book is called Hackney Child, and penned under the name Hope Daniels.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship