Just six months ago, two of this century’s most influential political advocates for education reform joined forces to launch Frontline – the new organisation set up to recruit more outstanding individuals into children’s social work. Today at an event promoting a new social work short film, Secretary of State for Education, Michael Gove MP and Lord Andrew Adonis will pay tribute to the 2,684 who applied to join Frontline’s new leadership programme.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship