“This has caught the imagination of a generation of young graduates,” said Lord Adonis yesterday as it was revealed that 2,684 graduates applied to join Frontline’s controversial new training programme for children’s social workers – around 25 per available place. Adonis, who chairs Frontline, was speaking at the screening of Frontline’s new film featuring care leavers and children’s social workers telling their stories.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship