The latest update on the Children’s Social Care Innovation Programme, published on Thursday, included research by consultancy Deloitte Social Care and the Department for Education on the challenges facing children’s social care and how they might be overcome. It lists some of the characteristics of successful children’s social work teams.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship