The latest update on the Children’s Social Care Innovation Programme, published on Thursday, included research by consultancy Deloitte Social Care and the Department for Education on the challenges facing children’s social care and how they might be overcome. It lists some of the characteristics of successful children’s social work teams.
- Frontline Summer Institute Week 1: What sort of social worker do you want to be?
- NOTIFICATION OF TENDER FOR FIRSTLINE RESIDENTIAL VENUES
- Frontline selects Lancaster University to be programme partner
- Never assume that the current way of working is the best way
- Here’s why we should “bring our whole selves to work”