The Economist has noted Frontline’s work in an article on how crime, teenage pregnancy, bad schools and other social problems are spreading out towards rural areas and are no longer confined to big cities.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship