Children of parents who work in public services often follow in their footsteps. Sarah Dawood talks to, among others, Frontline participant Joseph Stone about why he chose to train to be a social worker.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship