The BBC have reported on the announcement of government support for Frontline’s third cohort by Education Secretary Nicky Morgan. The piece also looks at how a set of new professional standards will drive culture change and refocus the profession on the front-line.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship