Community Care: A training scheme to fast-track graduates into mental health social work will be backed by £1.6m of government funding next year, care minister Norman Lamb is expected to announce tonight.
- Frontline Summer Institute Week 1: What sort of social worker do you want to be?
- NOTIFICATION OF TENDER FOR FIRSTLINE RESIDENTIAL VENUES
- Frontline selects Lancaster University to be programme partner
- Never assume that the current way of working is the best way
- Here’s why we should “bring our whole selves to work”