Community Care: The Liberal Democrats today pledged to “radically transform mental health services” if they are elected to government. They’ll also increase places on the Frontline Programme to 300 a year.
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship
- Reflections on my time as a student intern at Frontline
- Explore our opportunities for students and graduates in 2019