Guardian Social Care: Social workers say pressure to hit performance targets is taking priority over spending time with vulnerable children and adults, a survey has revealed. Of the 1,571 social work practitioners who responded 72% said targets took precedence over meeting with service users. The survey was conducted in partnership with Prof Eileen Munro, who conducted a review of child protection services in 2011.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship