Community Care: A children’s social worker explains how his knowledge and skills not only helped to improve teaching but enabled the voice of the child to be prioritised in a remote school in India.
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship
- Reflections on my time as a student intern at Frontline
- Explore our opportunities for students and graduates in 2019