Guardian Social Care: For young women in care who fall victim to sexual exploitation, a common response among social workers has been to place them in a secure children’s home, often far away from their local area.
- Frontline Summer Institute Week 1: What sort of social worker do you want to be?
- NOTIFICATION OF TENDER FOR FIRSTLINE RESIDENTIAL VENUES
- Frontline selects Lancaster University to be programme partner
- Never assume that the current way of working is the best way
- Here’s why we should “bring our whole selves to work”