Frontline, the fast-track training scheme for children’s social workers, this week celebrates its fifth anniversary with the placement of its 1,000th graduate participant with a council. It’s timely to ask whether Frontline, and fast-track training overall, isn’t now such a settled part of the English social work landscape that the feuding parties should lay down their arms.
- From brand manager to graduate intern
- “There’s so many doors the brand manager role can open to you”
- The Frontline programme: Year two policy
- Talking about mental health at work helped me in ways that I never thought it could
- Learning about leadership in social work was my favourite part of the student internship