Our mission is to transform the lives of vulnerable children by recruiting and developing outstanding individuals to be leaders in social work and broader society.
In September 2019, Frontline will begin the recruitment of its seventh cohort of participants. This has created an exciting opportunity for a single supplier to create and deliver an attraction marketing campaign (and associated services) to drive applications to the Frontline leadership development programme and undergraduate opportunities.
The main objectives of the campaign are to:
- To raise awareness of Frontline and drive applications for the leadership development programme.
- Support the recruitment of 452 participants for each of the next two years and promote our undergraduate opportunities.
- Accurately portray the role of a social worker, bringing it to life and ensuring it is relatable for all applicants.
- Highlight the unique selling points of social work and the broad range of rewarding elements of the Frontline programme.
- Target underrepresented groups within the social work profession and in our previous cohorts.
The deadline for tender submissions is Monday 8 April, and the campaign will need to be delivered by the beginning of August 2019.
To register your interest in submitting a response for this project and to view the full invitation to tender document, please contact John Batteson, Attraction Manager.