Frontline, the fast-track training scheme for ‘high-flying’ graduates is to accept applications for its first cohort of 100 candidates from 30 September. The date was revealed at a major launch event in London on 12 September attended by the Secretary of State for Education Michael Gove and former Labour minister Lord Andrew Adonis, a long-time backer of the initiative.
- As a brand manager, I can do meaningful work alongside my degree
- How the Frontline graduate internship could help kick-start your career
- Why it’s so important to provide extra support for care leavers at Christmas
- Why I decided not to give up pushing for change
- Let’s return to the foundations of social care: serving families, not the system