The British Association of Social Workers (BASW) has responded to Michael Gove’s speech on child protection. In the statement BASW’s Chief Executive Bridgett Robb said that she “recognises the potential of the Frontline social work training programme” and “welcomes the enthusiastic response from potential candidates”.
- Why it’s so important to provide extra support for care leavers at Christmas
- Why I decided not to give up pushing for change
- Let’s return to the foundations of social care: serving families, not the system
- New model for children’s social care launches
- Charity calls for more men in social work on International Men’s Day
Search articles by date