Every year we hire passionate, creative and proactive students to be Frontline brand managers on campus. This year we are looking for 40 brand managers across the country to manage and raise Frontline’s profile on university campuses.
This is an opportunity for you to be an ambassador for the Frontline charity and to engage the wider student body with our mission. It’s an exciting and highly rewarding role on campus with flexible working hours. This is a great opportunity if you have an interest in marketing, public relations, events, charity, human resources and recruitment, or if you simply want to support Frontline’s work.
What does the job involve?
Working with our award winning Recruitment team as our person on the ground, you’ll be integral to driving our campus strategy at your university. In this varied role you’ll be doing anything from representing us at careers fairs, giving lecture shout-outs and flyering, to running your own events and working closely with societies, the careers service and academic staff.
What’s in it for you?
• A flexible student job based on campus that works around you
• Work experience with a Times Top 100 Graduate Employer, award-winning Recruitment team and dynamic charity
• Build your branding, marketing, networking and entrepreneurial skills
• Training that will help you develop transferable skills recognised by employers in consultancy, marketing, sales and public sectors
• Living Wage salary plus performance related bonuses
Our brand manager opportunities are a perfect way to earn during term time and support our mission to transform the lives of vulnerable young people. Whether you’re looking to understand more about Frontline before applying for our prestigious Leadership Development programme, or want to develop transferable skills recognised by other leading employers,