We are looking to hire 47 passionate, independent and creative students to be Frontline brand managers at university campuses all over the UK. You will help us raise Frontline’s profile, create awareness of our mission to transform the lives of vulnerable children and families through social work and recruit outstanding individuals for the Frontline Leadership Development Programme.
This is an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity for you to be an ambassador for the Frontline charity, engage the wider student body with our mission and receive training from our award-winning recruitment team. As part of this role you’ll have flexible working hours and it’ll be a great way to develop transferable skills if you have an interest in marketing, public relations, event management, human resources or recruitment, or if you want to support Frontline’s work.
What does the job involve?
- Representing Frontline at careers fairs and other events on campus
- Giving lecture shout-outs
- Running your own stands and networking events
- Building working relationships with societies, the careers service and academic staff
- Managing your own social media page to promote Frontline events and build a following
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours (approximately two to four per week) that you can fit around your schedule
- Paid employment (£9/hour and £10.55/hour for students in London) with a Times Top 100 Graduate Employer, award-winning Recruitment team and dynamic charity
- Comprehensive training to develop transferable skills like branding, marketing, public speaking and networking recognised by employers in consulting, marketing, sales, the public sector and many more
- Mentorship to support with personal development, CV design, LinkedIn profile and job applications
- Insights into Frontline and our Leadership Development Programme
- Opportunity to work independently and use your creativity to shape the role
Whether you’re looking to understand more of our organisation before applying to our Leadership Development Programme or to develop transferable skills for the future, our brand manager roles are a perfect way to earn during term time and support us in our mission to transform the lives of vulnerable young people.
Applications for the brand manager role are currently open at the following universities:
- Cardiff University
- Durham University
- King’s College London
- Newcastle University
- Northumbria University
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Leicester
- University of Manchester
You can apply here. Applictions will close on 30 August. More information about the opportunity can be found in the job pack below.
Please be aware applications are closed for the following universities: Aston University, Coventry University, Lancaster University, London School of Economics, Nottingham Trent University, University of Bath, University of Birmingham, University of Bristol, University of Cambridge, University of East Anglia, University of Edinburgh, University of Exeter, University of Leeds, University of Liverpool, University of Nottingham, University of Oxford, University of St Andrews, University of Sheffield, University of Southampton, University of Warwick and University of York.