Campus brand managers
We are looking to hire passionate, independent and creative students to be Frontline campus brand managers at university campuses all over the UK. You will help us raise Frontline’s profile on your university campus and raise awareness of our mission to create social change for children who do not have a safe or stable home, by developing excellent social work practice and leadership.
This is an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity for you to be an ambassador for the Frontline charity, engage the wider student body with our mission and receive training from our award-winning recruitment team. The campus brand managers will commence from September 2021 and as part of this role you’ll have flexible working hours and it’ll be a great way to develop transferable skills if you have an interest in marketing, public relations, event management, human resources or recruitment, or if you want to support Frontline’s work.
What does the campus brand manager role involve?
- Representing Frontline at careers fairs and other events on campus
- Giving lecture shout-outs
- Running your own stands and networking events
- Building working relationships with societies, the careers service and academic staff
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours (approximately two to four per week) that you can fit around your schedule
- Paid employment (£9.50/hour and £10.85/hour for students in London) with a Times Top 100 Graduate Employer, award-winning recruitment team and dynamic charity
- Comprehensive training to develop transferable skills like branding, marketing, public speaking and networking recognised by employers in consulting, marketing, sales, the public sector and many more
- Mentorship to support with personal development, CV design, LinkedIn profile and job applications
- Insights into the charity Frontline and the Frontline programme
- Opportunity to work independently and use your creativity to shape the role
Whether you’re looking to understand more of our organisation before applying to our Frontline programme or to develop transferable skills for the future, our campus brand manager roles are a perfect way to earn during term time and support our mission.
Applications are now closed.