Children of parents who work in public services often follow in their footsteps. Sarah Dawood talks to, among others, Frontline participant Joseph Stone about why he chose to train to be a social worker.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families