The Guardian: When Nicky Morgan, secretary of state for education, addressed the National Children and Adult Services conference on Thursday, she made some sweeping changes to all those involved in children’s and family social work.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families