Frontline has been named by Nesta and the Observer newspaper as one of the top 50 ‘New Radicals’ of 2014. The list celebrates new projects which are working to make positive social change in communities.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families