Entry requirements for the Frontline programme.
To apply for the Frontline programme you must:
– Have at least grade C in GCSE English Language (or equivalent qualification – higher qualifications will not be accepted in lieu of GCSEs)
– Have at least grade C in GCSE Maths (or equivalent qualification – higher qualifications will not be accepted in lieu of GCSEs)
– Have at least a 2.1 (predicted or obtained) in an undergraduate honours degree (or international equivalent) OR if you have not obtained at least a 2.1, have a 2.2 in an undergraduate honours degree as well as a level 7 (e.g. Master’s degree) qualification
– Possess the right to work and study in the UK (including access to public funds) for the duration of the programme (until September 2023)
– Be resident in England by the time the programme commences
– Not be a qualified social worker
Please note we are unable to accept applications from those who do not meet all of the above criteria. Mitigating circumstances will not be considered nor will work experience be accepted in lieu of any of the requirements.
For guidance on other routes into social work, we advise visiting the Professional Association for Social Work and Social Workers website.
Applicants are encouraged to read our recruitment and admissions policy before submitting their application.