The BBC have reported on the announcement of government support for Frontline’s third cohort by Education Secretary Nicky Morgan. The piece also looks at how a set of new professional standards will drive culture change and refocus the profession on the front-line.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families