Chair of the College of Social Work, Annie Hudson, responds to the Centre for Social Justice report which calls for a wholescale review into children’s services in England.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families