Chair of the College of Social Work, Annie Hudson, responds to the Centre for Social Justice report which calls for a wholescale review into children’s services in England.
- Why it’s so important to provide extra support for care leavers at Christmas
- Why I decided not to give up pushing for change
- Let’s return to the foundations of social care: serving families, not the system
- New model for children’s social care launches
- Charity calls for more men in social work on International Men’s Day
Search articles by date