Practising as an effective social work professional in times of financial limitations and critical public opinion is a challenge. How can we provide quality services at a time of cuts? Against the backdrop of dwindling resources, social work staff in Leicester remain committed to raising the standard of service offered to the most vulnerable children and families within our communities.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families