DIVERSITY INSIGHT DAYS
At Frontline we’re committed to diversity and inclusion. We run Diversity Insight Days to give people from underrepresented groups within the Frontline programme an opportunity to find out more about pursuing a career in social work and making a difference in society.
You’ll spend the day:
• Learning about Frontline’s unique Leadership Development programme (LDP) for graduates and its impact on society
• Preparing for the LDP’s recruitment process through a range of interactive workshops
• Networking with leaders and social workers from the Frontline community
• Developing your employment skills
Everyone who attends a Diversity Insight Day will also receive one to one support with their application should they apply to the LDP, and will be able to submit an application as part of our early bird application process.
Who we’re looking for
If you’re passionate about making a difference to society and interested in developing your leadership skills, then we strongly encourage you to apply for this fantastic opportunity. Diversity Insight Days are open to all students (undergraduate and postgraduate), graduates and career changers. However, we particularly welcome applications from people from Black, Asian and Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds.*
Where: London and Manchester
When: Throughout April, June and July
Format: 10am – 4pm (lunch will be provided)
Expenses: We’ll reimburse reasonable travel expenses for this event at our discretion
How to apply
Applications will open early next year. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.
* Diversity Insight Days are part of Frontline’s positive action programme to encourage diversity and tackle underrepresentation on Frontline’s LDP programme, in line with the Equality Act 2010 UK. Underrepresented groups (as listed) will therefore receive priority places. If you are not from a BAME background and are currently an undergraduate student please check out our Undergraduate Tasters. If you are not from a BAME background and have graduated, please check out our Career Changer events.