The Independent reports on how increasing demand and squeezed budgets mean that graduates are being employed at the deep end – and refers to Frontline’s first cohort beginning their training.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families