The 2015 Frontline Cohort pictured with our CEO, Josh MacAlister, Chief Social Worker for Children and Families, Isabelle Trowler and Chair of the Frontline Board, Lord Adonis.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families