To enrich the Frontline programme participant experience and strengthen our wellbeing and connections offer, we are currently looking to contract one or two remote, online facilitators to deliver extra-curricular sessions at the summer institute.
The summer institute is a five week of intensive teaching for our new cohort of Frontline programme participants. It will run from 19 July to 20 August and will build the foundations of the knowledge and skills required for participants to start their local authority placement. These sessions will take place during evenings and weekends and be optional for participants.
The sessions must meet the following criteria:
- Be fun and accessible for our participants (including participants with disabilities and specific learning needs)
- Support our participants to take responsibility for their physical or mental wellbeing
- Support our participants to connect with each other and maintain relationships
We would like our participants to have a say in which sessions are provided for them. To facilitate this we will do the following:
- Reach out to wellbeing session facilitators and shortlist five to eight based on above criteria in February or early March
- Share information about providers with our prospective participants and ask them to vote on their favourite two (we will also consult participants at this stage about the frequency of sessions) in March
- Based on participant feedback we will make a decision on which providers will be contracted to deliver sessions in April or early May
How to get involved?
- A short summary of your remote, online service and how you meet the above criteria (no more than 250 words)
- A short introduction about you and your service for our participants, including a link to marketing material, e.g. website, promotional video, leaflet etc. (no more than 75 words)