Community Care: The Liberal Democrats today pledged to “radically transform mental health services” if they are elected to government. They’ll also increase places on the Frontline Programme to 300 a year.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families