Community Care: A training scheme to fast-track graduates into mental health social work will be backed by £1.6m of government funding next year, care minister Norman Lamb is expected to announce tonight.
- As a brand manager, I can do meaningful work alongside my degree
- How the Frontline graduate internship could help kick-start your career
- Why it’s so important to provide extra support for care leavers at Christmas
- Why I decided not to give up pushing for change
- Let’s return to the foundations of social care: serving families, not the system