As a graduate intern you will take on a crucial role for the selection team, providing administrative support during the busy recruitment period for the Frontline programme. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain experience in the charity and recruitment sectors. You will have the opportunity to facilitate at assessment centres, build effective relationships with stakeholders involved in the selection of candidates, support the progress of candidates onto the programme and feed into ongoing monitoring and evaluation.
You will work with the selection manager and selection officer to ensure the delivery of a highly effective and efficient recruitment process and to ensure the candidate experience is positive throughout. The graduate interns sit at the centre of the selection team, ensuring success in our goal of recruiting 452 outstanding individuals who will join the 2022 Cohort of the Frontline programme.
Key aspects of the role:
• Facilitate at Frontline programme assessment centres, supporting assessors and sharing responsibility for ensuring days run smoothly and consistently
• Manage a number of the logistics involved in planning and delivering over 40 assessment centre days (e.g. processing expense requests, overseeing actor bookings, monitoring candidate sign up)
• Support the selection team to update and prepare assessment centre materials ahead of assessment centres, using careful attention to detail
• Track and monitor candidate information using our online customer relationship management system and Microsoft Excel
• Act as first point of contact for candidates experiencing technical difficulties with IT systems used as part of selection process (e.g. video interview software, psychometric test systems)
• Support with wider recruitment team projects, such as attend attraction events (e.g. on university campuses or webinars) to represent Frontline and to promote the Frontline programme
Applications are now closed.