FRONTLINE INSIGHT EVENTS
We run insight events to give those who are interested in the Frontline programme an opportunity to find out more about pursuing a career in social work and making a difference in society.
Throughout the day you will:
- Learn about Frontline’s unique leadership development programme and its impact on society
- Take part in engaging workshops that focus on understanding difference and how this can impact working relationships and decision making
- Meet with leaders and social workers from the Frontline community
- Prepare for the programme’s recruitment process through a range of interactive workshops
2020 Insight Events:
- VIRTUAL: Thursday 25 June 1–4pm
- VIRTUAL: Wednesday 8 July 10–1pm
- VIRTUAL: Friday 17 July 10–1pm
- VIRTUAL: Tuesday 21 July 1–4pm
- VIRTUAL: Thursday 30 July 5.30–8pm
- VIRTUAL: Wednesday 12 August 1–4pm
Insight events are open to all, but we especially welcome attendance from those who identify as at least one of the following: BAME*, male and/or first generation university student. Everyone who attends an insight event will be invited to submit an application as part of our early bird application process.
Applications are now open. Please contact email@example.com with any questions, and to express your interest.
*BAME backgrounds can include any of the following: Bangladeshi, Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, or any other Asian background; African, Caribbean or any other black background; White and Asian, white and black African, white and black Caribbean or any other mixed ethnic background; other-Arab.
At Frontline we are committed to diversity and inclusion. Insight events are part of Frontline’s positive action programme to encourage diversity and tackle underrepresentation on Frontline’s leadership development programme, in line with the Equality Act 2010 UK. We value diversity greatly at Frontline, as we believe social workers should reflect the diversity of the communities that they serve. We support this ambition, learning from previous rounds of recruitment and introducing initiatives such as insight events to encourage applicants from a broad range of backgrounds.