Please note applications for the 2021 internship have now closed.
This year, we are launching an exciting new summer internship for students. This opportunity will give 15 students driven to make a difference the chance to gain experience in the charity sector, learn more about social work and develop skills to have an impactful career that drives social change.
If you are interested in a graduate career that makes an impact, join us for a three-week summer internship where you will work directly with disadvantaged groups, lead an exciting social change project and receive bespoke training that will all help you uncover skills you never knew you had.
You will develop skills in leadership, conflict resolution, creative problem-solving and resilience, that will help you thrive on our Frontline programme. The abilities you develop will open doors to a wide range of social impact careers with Frontline and beyond.
Ready to develop your leadership potential and make an impact?
Why should you apply to the Frontline summer internship?
- Learning and development designed to support your skills development in the core competency areas for our graduate programme; leadership, resilience, empathy and relationship building
- Learn first-hand from experienced social work professionals and gain insight into the different ways Frontline fellows are driving social change
- Test your analysis, planning and organisation skills on impactful and dynamic teamwork projects with your fellow interns
- An opportunity to source and participate in voluntary experience with organisations supporting disadvantaged groups in your community, with guidance and financial support from Frontline
- Get career guidance and bespoke support from a dedicated mentor within the Frontline recruitment team
- Work in locations across England
- Fast track your application to start the Frontline programme in 2022
To find out more, and to apply, please go to our job pack. We would also recommend you register to attend one of our events.