Just six months ago, two of this century’s most influential political advocates for education reform joined forces to launch Frontline – the new organisation set up to recruit more outstanding individuals into children’s social work. Today at an event promoting a new social work short film, Secretary of State for Education, Michael Gove MP and Lord Andrew Adonis will pay tribute to the 2,684 who applied to join Frontline’s new leadership programme.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families