On Radio 4’s recent All in the Mind programme, Care Minister Norman Lamb and IPPR’s Jonathan Clifton discussed the new Think Ahead programme which will be based on a similar structure to Teach First and Frontline.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families