The Economist has noted Frontline’s work in an article on how crime, teenage pregnancy, bad schools and other social problems are spreading out towards rural areas and are no longer confined to big cities.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families