Frontline’s Undergraduate Tasters are exclusively for university students interested in finding out more about a career in child protection social work.
You’ll spend the day taking part in a range of interactive workshops designed to:
• Increase your understanding of our Leadership Development programme
• Enhance your employability skills
• Raise your awareness of social inequality in the UK and the impact you can have as a participant on the Frontline programme
You’ll also get the opportunity to receive one to one support from our dedicated recruitment team and to meet leaders from across the Frontline network.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for any undergraduate student who is:
• Interested in making a difference
• Passionate about tackling social inequality
• Curious about working in the public or third sector
• Committed to developing their leadership and interpersonal skills
Where: London and regional locations
When: Throughout April, June and July
Format: 10am – 1pm (refreshments provided)
Expenses: We’ll reimburse reasonable travel expenses for this event at our discretion
How to apply
Applications for our Undergraduate Tasters will open early next year. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.