Frontline’s Undergraduate Tasters are exclusively for university students interested in finding out more about a career in child protection social work.
What will you be doing?
You’ll spend the day taking part in a range of interactive workshops designed to:
- Increase your understanding of our Leadership Development Programme
- Enhance your employability skills
- Raise your awareness of social inequality in the UK and the impact you can have as a participant on the Frontline
You’ll also get the opportunity to receive one-to-one support from our dedicated recruitment team and to meet leaders from across the Frontline network.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for any undergraduate student who is:
- Interested in making a difference
- Passionate about tackling social inequality
- Curious about working in the public or third sector
- Committed to developing their leadership and interpersonal skills
Where: London, Manchester and Newcastle
When: 5 May, 10 May, 21 May and 29 June 2019
Format: 10am – 4.30pm (lunch will be provided)
Expenses: We’ll reimburse reasonable travel expenses for this event at our discretion
How to apply: