Download job pack
DBS and recruitment of ex-offenders policy
Our culture of freedom and responsibility
A little bit about the role
The wider Programme Management team (PMT) manages the national logistical and support functions for Frontline ‘s programmes, ensuring the central curriculum team and delivery teams are well supported to deliver the programmes effectively.
The role of the Operations team within this is to ensure the experience of leaders on the Pathways Programme and their interaction with the administrative and logistical elements of the programme is seamless and positive.
You will work to ensure a first-class experience of the Pathways Programme. The team supports leaders to maximise their learning experience and works closely with a range of other teams across the organisation to champion and provide excellent support.
Each Operations Coordinator will specialise in a specific Pathway of the Pathways Programme. You will work closely with your counterparts in the Leadership Programmes Team and wider Programme Management Team to ensure your Pathway runs smoothly and that leaders on the programme are supported.
You will be the first point of contact for all leaders and will be involved in all administrative elements relating to logistics and customer experience, from enquiry to completion. Success will be achieving a high quality and timely service to leaders throughout all stages of the programmes.
The individual will lead on the logistical delivery of residential events for the Pathways Programme.
Please note that internally to Frontline, ‘Administrators’ are called ‘Coordinators’ so the job title for this role will be ‘Operations Coordinator’
Some key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for Leadership Programmes queries, answering enquiries through the support centre (Zendesk)
- Manage all logistics and planning of residential events including liaising with venues, booking rooms, arranging catering and sending out clear communications to attendees (overnight attendance will be required)
- Maintain tracking for all leaders in your pathway including onboarding completion, survey completion, reasonable adjustments using our CRM database (Salesforce)
- Work collaboratively with counterparts in Leadership Programmes, wider Programme Management, Salesforce team and Partnerships and Placements team
A little bit about you
We’re looking for someone who enjoys multi-tasking, problem-solving, building relationships, communicating effectively and facilitating projects. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to use and develop their skills in event planning and customer service to transform the lives of vulnerable children.
We have a fast-moving culture within the team and organisation, so we’re looking for someone who is who is well organised, details-focused and can use their initiative to do what works. You will have excellent communication skills, be able to build relationships with people and be willing to learn. There are lots of opportunities for growth and development in this role – and for the right candidate to make the role their own.
If you feel you have the skills to make a real impact and contribute to creating lasting social change for children and families, we would love to hear from you.
We have increased the diversity of Frontline’s workforce in the last 12 months, but we need to do more to have greater racialised minority representation in our senior roles. We know the value racialised minority voices bring and therefore, we are strongly encouraging applicants from these backgrounds to apply. We are also a disability confident employer and welcome applicants with disabilities. Please let us know how we can make the recruitment process more accessible for you by emailing email@example.com.
We reserve the right to close this role ahead of the deadline once we reach a suitable number of applications, so please apply as soon as you can!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pension employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave (increases by 1 day every year after 2 years service, up to 30 days) + bank holidays + office closes from 25 Dec to 1 Jan
- Interest free loan for season ticket
- Cycle loan scheme
- Deposit loan scheme
- Volunteering days
- Employee assistance programme
- Life Assurance Scheme (x3 salary)