The Independent: This Indy Voices editorial looks at the arguments of adoption and assess the work of recent governments in this field. It also mentions the previous government’s commitment to Frontline.
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – systemic responses
- Working with domestic violence during lockdown – the challenges
- Let’s talk about race and racism as social workers
- Behind closed doors, there are still many children in need of a social worker
- Despite the challenges, lockdown can strengthen our relationships with families